Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Daily Review

yeah, i call it a daily review. since i seldom shared about my daily activities, i just tell the review here. feels like no more spirit to tell every single detail in current time. i wished i could share detail post later. :)

i've got my bed-sitting-room. it is located at Petojo Sabangan, around 15 minutes walking to my office. and i also shopped some bed-sitting-room-thingy such as container, mirror, bucket, ash can, hanger, etc.. yeah, i looked for them in several days..

it's about my wedding preparation. i came to traditional wedding exhibition with my mom. and we also did some test food and survey the building. but we haven't decided whatevendor or building will be used. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph