Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

regularly

hello, have a great wednesday everyone!
yeah, i can post regularly every day, since i have a superb fast internet connection in my office. :) and it makes me think twice or more to buy an external internet connection for my notebook. i think, i'll use it when i am in my boarding house, like i usually did in my home ; blogwalking, facebooking, tweeting, etc.. but, i think it won't be effective because i always feel exhausted after working and never play with my notebook except at office. heheheh

umm, i really wanna post about my working orientation time and 'me wears glasses', but i have to edit the pics firstly. and poor me, i have no time to do that. :(

i swear, i'll do that ASAP!!

cheers,
tya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph