Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

about today...

hi :)

today i went to campus to meet my guidance, and she didn't come! huks, it was totally my fault, i didn't make appointment before. ^^ and i also met my examiner to make new seminar schedule. my second seminar will be held on thursday, 10 am. hopely, i could do my best.

yeah, i really worry about my second seminar. i'm affraid i can't answer the questions anymore. it drives me crazy! huhuhuu... :((

oh yeah, the best part of today, i think... i spent the time with amii for having lunch and also gossip. ihiiiyyy! hahahah, lebay! she's one of my best friends. and we had ever had a fun group! *revenge someone* Hmm, i miss this group actually.. okay, forget that lah ya... hihihi..

and for this afternoon, i'm doing nothing especially for my seminar. :( i'm just doing blog walking. it's fun. from it, i could know how beautiful other blogs are. Hmm, of course Serba Biasa is nothing among them. i love blogging, but i couldn't make it to be something. i envy at people who can make their blog to be something, especially for earning money :). i love Diana Rikasari's (of course, you do too!), Ghaida's (my schoolmate), and Ratna Wulandari's (got her blog from blogwalking). they have fashion blog, especially for ghaida n ratna, they concern at fashion muslimah. woohooo.. and i? just enjoying my posting. hehehehe..

yaaahhh, i couldn't add some pics on this post. :( hmm, i don't really like posting without pic. the problem is on my handphone, my old handphone, which still has vga camera and infrared *WTF!*. is there anyone who has a willing for buying new hi-tech handphone and give it to me?? fuuhh, it's lil bit impossible to bring my digicam whereever i go.. handphone is more simple, so that i could take my activity pic. *sigh*

thunderclap is out there, i must finish it now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph