Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

the untidy me :)

hi :)

today i met my guidance, to show my newest revision. huff.. we met less than 10 minutes, and the trip was almost 2 hours. hah!

and, i had pempek asli palembang and es kacang merah for lunch! soooo yummy! (sorry for no pictures, i was too starving ^^ ) FYI, my neighbor opened a small canteen which serves Palembang original foods. Hmm, the price is pretty expensive, but it's comparable with the taste! trust me! hehehehe..

after having lunch, i had a quality nap. yuhuuuu!

o yeah, you have to know how untidy my room now! it isn't comfortable for study, and i must make it tidy ASAP because i like studying in a tidy and silent place. :)

this is it, my untidy room!

iuh, it's very disgusting to lay on there, isn't it?


my sister put my dolls on the floor! :(


my studying booth :)


my favourite spot. look at the naked baby picture! she's so cute, rite?


make up spot :)


my plans :)


hehehe, now, you can trust how untidy my room. tomorrow is sunday, i'll make it tidy, as usual. wait for the update yaa! ^^

by the way, this is saturday night and i'll date with statistical method books. so romantic!

have a nice saturday night, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph