Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

atmosphere for our dating!

hi :)

i and my boyfriend had so much fun on saturday. woohoo!
quality time at home, shopping his wardrobe, and dinner at atmosphere with my family.


finally, i met you, dear! :*


special '16 anniv' snacks : milopuccino and sarikaya toast


i and my sister at atmosphere



the starving me


sop buntut bakar and strawberry float for me


iga bakar rica and tiramisu milkshake for him
the tiramisu milkshake is very delicious, recommended!


the happy three friends ;p


after fullfilling our tummies




candle light dinner :)


huehehehe..


i'm your big fans! :D

sorry, i know the pic isn't really good. i used cellphone camera, you know my cousin is borrowing my digicam..


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph