Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

#random

woohoo, today is 1st april.
will be a historic date for me : seminar registration! i've made the draft. i put much wishes on it. :)

heheh, is it weird to miss my boyfriend in midnite?



i really miss him. we seldom have a quality time, eventhough just by sms because of our bustles. me with my final project, him with his job. :(

hmm, i just opened my ex-bf's gf's facebook. her status is she also miss her bf coz they have LDR too. she said that long distance is killing her. what should i do? laugh or...? coz we're in a same situation, with different guy absolutely. i just feel confuse with her bf which is my ex-bf. he is like he forgot what he told to me.

"i can't LDR"'



for the 1st time i couldn't accep that reason. i tried to convince him that we could go through it coz we had love *yucks!* but he didn't have love, actually. coz now he has new relationship, new long distance relationship. hahaha, i feel so stupid. coz the reason we broke up was he didn't love me, not he couldn't LDR.

buuuuuuuuuut, it was just what happened to me in the past. my stupid period. i have irwan now. my best bf ever! sometimes i want to describe him, why do i love him, but i never can do it. i love him just the way he is.








No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph