Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My 1st Job Fair

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, i came to a job fair. as you know, i'm a fresh graduate. so, it was my 1st time coming to job fair. i went there with Rani. i applied to six companies, one of them ask me to do the interview test on the next day, as i said here.

Oh My God. i was confuse and nervous to face it. what should i do? hahhahah. to soothe the nerves, i decided to buy a new pair of shoes. hahahha, every women love shopping. i dont have any high heels shoes, i'm a flat shoes lover! then, i bought these :

black shoes -Amanda Janes


ya.. ya.. ya.. the heel isn't too high, because i dont wanna hurt my feet. ;p

i got my 1st blog award, and i'll do my promise on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph