Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

am i arrogant?

hi.. :)

it's a rainy tuesday, thank God i stay at home, dont have anything to do outside.

my today plan actually i wanna make something for my boyfriend. i'll make a handmade pillow case for him. he's a civil employee, and he must work outside from java island. we havent known yet when he must go. so, i think a pillow case is a suitable gift for him. hhehehehe.. but, i must delay it, because it need an iron. my maid is using it right now. so, while waiting for her, i better post an entry. :)

i've told you that i had a job interview few days ago, and i must come back yesterday for another test maybe.. but, for some reasons, after a long thinking and discussing with my parents, i decided not to continue that test. sorry, i couldnt tell you why. :)
im not an arrogant woman who reject a job, i need job of course, but not there and not that job. :)

i still must come to that company to take my identity card. when i did the interview, my id card must be saved by the security, but i forgot to take it back. hahaha, stupid me. if i continue the test, i must come on 9 am. i'll only take my id card so i came om 11, which is the test was over. check my outfit, :)
|paris hijab : unbranded| |white long tee : unbranded| |top : Bianglala| |denim skirt : unbranded| |brown bag : Gaudy| |watch : Alexandre Christie|

do you believe? i bought that denim skirt 8 years ago, when i was on 3rd grade Junior High School. my mom bought it, i dont like wearing skirt, so i wore it so rarely. But now, i love skirt, and wanna buy some, someday. hahahah!

i only have 5 skirts, the denim one, white maxi skirt (like on my banner), the black one (i wore it for OSPEK), and two batik skirt (for special occasion). but i promise, i'll wear them, mix and match with suitable clothe, and post here. :)

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for following my blog. i just subscribed to yours too.

    anyway, i wish i can wear long skirts too. i kinda stay away from it coz i'm short and long skirts will just make me look shorter. HAHA!!! good luck finding a job.. as for me, im kinda tired working. ahha!!!

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph