Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

random post : my table :))

hi.. :")

i actually only did some blogwalking, nothing to post. but it's already change when i realized that my table is very very untidy. :( yeah, it's quiet random. hehehehhe. i promise i'll clean it ASAP, and post about my table which is my 'working booth'. ah, i havent told you that i moved my old table to my sister's room. i bought the new one, very different than before. i make it my 'working table'. oke, oke, i may post about it, err.. tomorrow!

oh yeah, my pillow case project is currently working. it is in embroidery stage. the embroidery need much longer time. so, be patient to see it. :)

good night,

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph