Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

i miss you :*

dear my boyfriend,
do you know? how i miss you so much. i know you are busy with your works. we are different now. you are with your job, i am with my free time. it's really inverse, isn't it? and it makes me missing you more. :(

dear my boyfriend,
i know you'll say we are still the same. it's in your opinion, not in mine. you may say it's because i haven't adapted with your new condition. yes. you' may be right for it. we used to have good communication. but, it doesn't happen anymore. :(

dear my boyfriend,
i always pray for you, for your success, etc. now, i wish you remembered me in your each time, both busy or not.

hopefully,

.thya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph