Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

our finance minister



hi :)

i didn't go to campus again. feel lazy and still shock about remunerasi. hehehe. and today, i heard another shock news! our finance minister, Sri Mulyani Indrawati, resigned from her duty. oh my God. she's smart, everybody knows it. she'll move to World Bank as Managing Director. Wow! more fabulous! i'm your big fans!




*sigh*

why does it happen to us? to my country. i think, my beloved messy country never appreciate smart people who develop our country. world is more appreciate them! that's why many smart people choose to move from this messy country, my father included. hehehehe..

hopely, Sri Mulyani movement will not erase remunerasi. amin. :)

oh yeah, i didn't do my skripsi again. very productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph