Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'm totally... shock! :(

hi :)

speaking about today, hmm.. it was a usual day as always.. i had a midnite chat with my oldfriend from junior high, tejo. he's one of my bestfriend. he works at Pekanbaru and he already arrived from France for training. i'm really proud of having a friend like him. :) we had chatting until 1 am. heheheheh..

i didn't go to campus, because i would finish my skripsi.. but i did the most stupid thing as always : made an unproductive day. yes, damn. these was, my day :

5.30 am : prayed (made a plan for washing clothes at 6 am)
8.30 am : got up!
9.00 - 10.30 am : washed clothes
10.30 - 12.00 am : watched tv
12.00 - 1.30 pm : played with sasya
1.30 - 2.30 pm : watched online
2.30 - 3.00 pm : read negeri 5 menara
3.00 - 4.30 pm : took a nap
5.00 pm : took a bath
5.30 - 5.45 pm: played with sasya
5.45 - 8.00 pm : ate, washed dishes, watched tv


see? my day was VERY PRODUCTIVE. i finished my skripsi, of course! :(

now, i would try to do the first plan. before doing that, i checked my social network. and.... i got a bad news. i didn't watched news on tv today. DPR stopped remunerasi for tax employers!! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! i'm so shock.. it could make our wedding plan messily!!! argh!

Good. i don't have mood for doing my skripsi anymore. thank's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph