Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mas Aji & Mia Wedding Part 1

I've ever told you about my cousin in crime's engagement day here. And Finally.. they got married on June 15th, 2013. I'm soooo happy! Yeeaaayy!

Here are some snapshots from my camera. Some of them have been uploaded to my Instagram. :)


 They held the reception in Sundanese Culture. We could see from "Siger" whose Mia wore.


me wtih Wicak & Ryan - Mas Aji's little brothers

me with Widya, beloved Sist

with my family

lovely hubby



Happy Wedding dear Mas Aji and Mia..
Happily ever after yaaaa.. :*

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum tria, saya dari malaysia, saya suka sangat dengan pakaian kamu, boleh saya tanya, dimana kamu beli, adakah di bandung. kerana saya akan ke bandung on october 2013.
    boleh saya thu, adakah cigondewah masih lagi murah berbanding pasar baru.. harap dapat info tentangnya.. tq
    kalo ngak keberatan email saya ya di nurhuda_29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

i'm so glad if you comment this post. But no 'Anonymous' please..
thank's.. :)

Instagram @tiariph